Tuesday, April 9, 2013

The Job Search

At the risk of hoping this post does not hinder me being offered a job if seen by a future employer, I'm going to go ahead and post about my current status in the job hunt.

Last month I officially resigned from Alturas Elementary School. It was bittersweet indeed.  AES and the community has been the perfect place for me to begin my career.  Now I'm moving on to the great state of Utah with my wonderful soon-to-be hubby Matthew! :) I am so excited to begin this new adventure with him.

To prepare for moving to Utah I have been busy looking for an elementary teaching position.  As of yesterday I have applied to a total of 144 jobs! I know, that's a lot! And as of yesterday I got my first rejection emails... 15 to be exact! Well, that's still 129 to go so let's see what today brings...

No comments: