Monday, April 8, 2013

So I'm not being too laid back after all?

This week I noticed I have very little will to do much wedding planning.  At this point, I feel like it is what it is.  Not to say I haven't enjoyed the process.  Everything really has been smooth sailing and thanks to the help of loving family and friends everything I dreamed of in my mind is coming to fruition. I am very excited for the day to come and to enjoy everything about it!

But like I said I'm at the point now where I just want to sit back and not worry about anything.  This has put a lot more weight on friends and family's shoulders, but they have so willingly taken it upon and for that I am ever so grateful.  So feeling bad about wanting to take a step back from the one holding the reins leading up to the wedding, I wanted to see if my feelings were normal.  Luckily for me, the Internet pulled through for me once again to prove to me that I'm just as crazy as everyone else. Phew! :)

According to this article, I'm in the Resolve stage which is the sixth stage of the Seven Emotional Stages of Wedding Planning for Brides.  This makes total sense given that we are less than 3 weeks away from the big day, which means were are closing in on the seventh stage which I am most excited about, Jubilation! :)

And let's hope I completely miss this stage...

No comments: