Thursday, April 11, 2013

I'm grateful...

There's not enough time this morning for me to write about everything I would like to write about, so instead I'm simply going to list off a few things I'm thankful for this morning.

1.  I'm thankful for this blog.  Writing truly has become my therapy. :) It makes me happy.

2. I'm thankful for the scriptures.  There is an undeniable peace that I obtain when I read the scriptures which testifies to me they are true.

3. I'm thankful this past weekend was General Conference and for modern technology.  The words of the prophets are already transcribed on lds.org for all to view.  I am excited to begin reading and studying them more.  I'm sure one or more of them will at some point become topics for the blog.

4. I'm thankful for my job.  Even though it will be soon coming to an end I'm really grateful I have it now and have for the last four years.  The students and teachers I have met have richly blessed my life.  I'm also grateful for just teaching in general.  I love everything about it.

5. I'm thankful for the Lord's timing.  Right now I'm busy looking for a new job to start next school year.  During our writing time in class yesterday, the thought came to me what if I don't find a job, as I chose to write about this thought ideas came to my mind about what wonderful things the year could still hold for me even if I didn't find a full-time job (another blessing of writing). When I realized this I became much more at peace and realized everything will be just perfect.  I'm grateful for the Lord's hand in my life and continue to ask for continued faith to let everything work out as it will.

No comments: