Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Test-Drive

Want to take your relationship for a test-drive? Test-drive a car. You learn a lot about your significant other.

So I'm in the market for a new car. I did not buy this car. We only test drove it (and LOVED it by the way) along with others. Purchasing a car should all be happening with in the next couple of months. I'll keep you posted when I actually buy one.

In order to know what I want I needed to test-drive different vehicles I was interested in. Matt came with me. We had so much fun! Together we decided on a Honda Accord. Got to love those Accords! This will be my third one. Don't worry, that doesn't mean I totaled my previous ones. My first two were much older models, but they ran forever. Now that I'm moving into the work world I need something that will fit my needs for the next ten or so years.

Anyway, Matt and I worked fabulously together. Our communication was excellent during the whole thing! I don't mean to brag. I'm just offering my advice - literally take your date on a test-drive if you really want to know if it will work :)

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Good luck tomorrow with all the car stuff!!!

I know I just told you this on the phone, but I have to write it on your blog (of course!): You are such an incredible girl and I am amazed by you! You have SUCH intense faith and you see things with such perspective, which is such a hard thing to do! I just love listening to what's going on in your life because you're such a wonderful example! Needless to say I love ya girl! Keep in touch :)