Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The Road to Arco





This past Saturday I made the trip over to Elk Grove near Sacramento. I originally planned on going so I could attend a job fair in Roseville. I got even more fun when I found out my cousin Stacey's daughter Katelyn and her basketball team made it to their section championships which was in Arco Arena where the Sacramento Kings play. Not only did we get to sit close to the floor and go up in a sky box, but I got to spend it with my family. My sister came down, along with my aunt Jeanie and uncle Bob. In the pictures you see Janice and me with Katelyn. You also can see my beautiful aunt and cousin. I love these two ladies! They are both such wonderful, strong, determined women who have been inspirations to me throughout my entire life. I'm lucky I get to see them so often. Hopefully, if some of my leads pan out from the job fair, I may just be moving closer to them and the rest of my family. Keep your fingers crossed!

No comments: