Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Happy Birthday!

February was a busy month! Both Matt and I celebrated our 23rd birthdays together. Since my birthday is on the 19th and his is on the 25th we had a nearly week long celebration - six days to be exact. Every time one of us wished the other happy birthday the other one would turn right back around and wish it to them.

Crazy facts in the Siemer's family:
Matt's parents, Roger and Carolyn, are both born in March and have the same middle name Lee.

Matt's sister and brother-in-law, Ty and Tammy, are both born in July and their first names start with the same letter.

Matt's brother and sister-in-law, Jason and Jessica (a.k.a. Rachel), are both born in October and their first names start with the same letter.

Now I'm not the first to make this next observation mind you; therefore, it could mean nothing. I just felt like sharing it for those of you haven't noticed by now. Matt and I are both born in February and I have the same name as his mom (which by the way is a real honor because when I think of Matt's mom Carolyn I automatically think of all these adjectives I hope I'll earn the privilege to have others associate with my name someday). Anyway, all of this is rather interesting....hmmmm....interesting, very interesting.

2 comments:

Matt said...

What do you mean, "nothing"?

Carolyn Siemers said...

Yes.... What do you mean nothing? :-)