Saturday, December 6, 2008

Lost

Early last month Matt and I took a couple days off from school and work to spend some time in Washington visiting Matt's brother's family. Admiring Jason & Rachel's (Matt's brother and sister-in-law) movie collection, I noticed they had the first three seasons of Lost.
About two years ago I started watching the show Lost on ABC with Tony and Laura Peers. They had rented the visit two seasons. I was hooked. The anticipation building scenarios kept me on the edge of my seat the whole time. I was thrilled when Rachel said I could borrow all three seasons. I started watching them immediately on the car ride home back to California. When I got sick over the Thanksgiving break I watched as many episodes as I could. Now that I'm back in the Bay Area I even have my roommates, Ashley & Angela hooked. Right now Ang, our friend Micaela, and I are rewatching some of Season 1 to get Ang up to speed. By the time we get her caught I will have watched Season 1 three times...I'll know this show frontwards and backwards. I'm only on Season 2 myself. I have a lot of watching to do to get myself caught up for the Season 5 premeire on Jan 21st!!!

No comments: