Sunday, June 28, 2009

Update

It seems like no one has updated their blog lately :( I know I'm also guilty. So here a few exciting updates of the things in no particular order!

1. Hot chicken nuggets that just came out of the oven (Sorry, I'm really hungry)
2. On schedule to have my thesis turned in to my reader the week of July 13th (I cannot wait for it to be done)
3. Going to the Great Wolf Lodge this weekend in Washington for the 4th (A whole weekend with waterslides, Matt, and the cutest kids ever!)
4. Samantha and Taron getting married (and it looks like I am going to be able to make it after worrying that I wouldn't be able to make arrangements with work!!!!)
5. Someone is taking care of my lawn in Alturas while I'm not there (you really know you've hit adulthood when you worry that your lawn is going to die when you're not there to take care of it)
6. Teaching 5th grade in 8 WEEKS!!! (I know I've been nervous about it, but I am really SO EXCITED!!!)
7. After two days at the pool I got a little bit of a suntan and did not get burned. This is progress for me!
8. My house in Alturas is completely furnished and just waiting for me to move in.

That's it for now my devoted readers ;) Plenty more updates to come in this still exciting summer left ahead!

1 comment:

Jason Siemers said...

Umm.. addendum to point 3; the coolest prospective brother in-law in the world.